ONLINE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES NETWORKING EVENT
We’re hosting a virtual Career Opportunities Networking event to find extraordinary and experienced professionals to join us on the Future Submarine Combat System Integration Program at Lockheed Martin Australia.
- Who: Engineering professionals seeking an exciting opportunity to join Lockheed Martin Australia. We are growing our team and we’re happy to chat to you whatever stage you are at in your career! This event is for you if you’re curious about what a career with Lockheed Martin could look like and want to start the conversation or you have a few questions for us
- What: a 10-minute private and confidential online chat conversation with one of the Lockheed Martin Future Submarine team. We will have our engineering hiring managers and talent acquisition team on-line to chat with.
- When: Join anytime 1-2pm AEST, Thursday 12th July
- Why: Learn how Lockheed Martin can propel your career and; have your questions answered in real time; learn about open Engineering positions and your next steps to joining our team. All you need is a smart phone, tablet or computer and 10 minutes! Register today for the upcoming events!
About the Future Submarine CSI Program
Australia’s new submarine isn’t just about securing our maritime approaches. It’s about securing jobs – and investing in the future of Australia’s industrial base. That’s why our Australian combat system team will directly employ hundreds of Australians in addition to sustaining the current submarine combat system workforce. Through our investment in innovation and our 40 years of experience on 100 different submarines around the world, Lockheed Marin is committed to supporting the security of Australia.
Lockheed Martín Australia’s core Future Submarine Program team is based in a new Marson Lakes facility in Adelaide. Mawson Lakes is just 20 minutes north of the Adelaide CBD.
Please note that all interested candidates must be Australian citizens and hold a current or re-instatable NV1 Defence Security Clearance or be eligible to gain this.
WORKING FOR LOCKHEED MARTIN AUSTRALIA
Our core capabilities
- System integration
- Systems engineering
- Program management
- Training services and support
- In-service support (logistics and maintenance services)
- Software and hardware development
SECURITY - you may be required to obtain a Defence security clearance. If so, you must be an Australian citizen and have a 10-year verifiable background.
Advantages of working for Lockheed Martin Australia
- Novated lease arrangements
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Health & Wellbeing Initiatives including the Global Corporate Challenge
- Annual flu vaccinations
- Corporate discounts on BUPA Health Insurance policies
- Eligibility to corporate plans with Defence Health
- Discounted Qantas Club memberships
- Access to the BMW & MINI Corporate Programme
- Discounted car hire rates with AVIS
Search for openings
Meet our employees
For Anee Azim, the path to Lockheed Martin involved an internship with our Science, Technology, Engineering Leadership and Research Laboratory (STELaRLab) to conduct research on artificial intelligence and machine learning. It was while working on that project that Anee realised she wanted to work at Lockheed Martin Australia permanently, so she applied and is now one of our research engineers.